Welcome to TriLine GRC Help
Using this Help
Using this Help
Page navigation elements
- 1 Return to Welcome to TriLine GRC Help page button
- Click the TriLine GRC logo to return to the Welcome to TriLine GRC Help page.
- 2 What’s New
- Click this link to display the What’s New page.
- 3 System Manuals
- Click this link to display the System Manuals.
- 4 Topics list
- Scroll through the Topics list and click on a topic to display it.
- 5 Current Topic indicator
- Displays the title of the Topic currently displayed.
- 6 Page contents links
- Displays links to the sections within the displayed help page. Click a link to go directly to that section.
- 7 Search this site panel
- Use this search facility to search all TriLine GRC Help.
- 8 ‘Page Contents’ button
- Click this button to display the Page contents links (see item 3 above) for the displayed page.
- 9 ‘Glossary’ button
- Click this button to display the Glossary of Terms.
View the previous page
If you click a link to go to another location in the Help, you can return to the link point by clicking your browser’s ‘Back’ button.
Tip: Read your browser’s help documentation to find out where the ‘Back’ button is located.
Search the Help site
On the right hand side of the help pages is section called Search this site.
Type what you are looking for in the Search for text box and click Submit. You’re results will be listed. Click a search result to open that Help page.
Search the current page
Use your browser’s Search function to find information within the currently displayed Topic:
- On computers running Microsoft Windows, press the
F keys on your keyboard. On computers running Mac OSX, press the
- A search text box appears at either the top or bottom of the screen, depending on your browser. (See your browser’s help documentation for details.)
- Search results include the text in the Topics list.